
One of my favorite Oprah episodes is when she shows the audience all of her favorite things. Among this catalogue were these delicious looking Fudgesicles made by the brand Healthy Choice. Usually when I see a reduced calorie snack, I think of a reduced flavor as well. Boy was a surprised! These things even rival those similarly made by Haggen Daaz and make a refreshing as the summer months come.
ummm u must be really fat or something
ReplyDeleteYum :) I should give it a try.
ReplyDeletethis looks very yummy. I would like to see something posted about actual food and not desert for the folks that are watching what they are eating. Maybe a different way to make Nachos!!! YUM YUM YUM with lots of salsa and sour cream, as if we were in MEXICOOOO!!!
ReplyDeletethat looks really good! I'll definitley try them
ReplyDeletemy mom just bought popsicles!!!
ReplyDelete